is a description of the process that you will go through to obtain
services from us. This process generally takes from 2 to 4
weeks to complete. If you need assistance from us at any time during
the process please contact Lorraine Livosky, Program Director
at 724-346-2123 extension 5529, or email her at email@example.com
Our employment and admission policies, procedures and practices prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religious creed, disability, veteran status, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, or other basis prohibited by law.
Arrange a Visit?
If you would like to visit our administrative
office, CHAPS (the adult training center) or any of our group homes,
please contact Lorraine Livosky, Program Director at 724-346-2123
1) To initiate services you must phone your local county MH/MR office or Base
Service Unit and ask for Central Intake.
2) After you have chosen dFs as a
service provider your Supports Coordinator will contact our agency
and make a written referral.
3) When we receive your referral, we will schedule an intake meeting.
4) At the intake meeting we will provide you with very detailed
information about the services you have selected.
5) Your Supports Coordinator will then submit
a request for funding to their fiscal office.
6) After the request for funding has been approved,
the Supports Coordinator will notify dFs and we will schedule
an Admission Meeting.
7) Your services will begin at a date and time determined during
the Admission Meeting.